At J&D Quality Smash Repairs, we understand that an accident can be very stressful. So to help you, we went ahead and put together a step by step instruction guide.
• Please make sure your vehicle is turned off.
• Assess the accident in order to make sure everyone safe and okay. If someone was injured call 000 for an ambulance. If everyone is alright, call 000, ask for police and report the accident.
• After the police arrive, give a statement to the officer.
• All insurance information needs to be exchanged at this point.
• If you decide to lodge an insurance claim at this point in time, make sure you tell them that J&D Quality Smash Repairs is your choice of repairer. Don’t let your insurance company tell you who to go to!
• If your vehicle is still drivable, bring the damaged vehicle, along with all insurance information to J&D Quality Smash Repairs Monday through Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm. We will photograph and record all accident related damage.
• You will need to file a “claims report” with your insurance company. Some insurance companies have a mandatory “Drive-in claims service”, you will need to call and let them know of the damages sustained to your vehicle, whether or not you were at fault for the accident, and that J&D Quality Smash Repairs is your chosen repair facility of choice.
• Once you arrive at J&D Quality Smash Repairs, we will walk you through the rest and take care of every little thing for you.